Friday, May 13, 2011

My best shopping trip EVER!!!

I spent most of the day shopping and hanging out with my husband who I must say has been very patient with me and my time consuming new hobby. After an exhausting day of running around I decided to swing by Target and do some "couponing therapy", and it turned out to be my very best shopping trip to date!


Here is a list of items I bought:


14 Clean & Clear Body Washes (my new favorite body wash), at Target they are $3.99, but Walgreens is running a deal for Buy One at $5.99 get one free. I had Target match their price and the total came to $56 something. I had 7 BOGO (buy one get one free) coupons from a month ago that brought the total down to $3.05 (tax is all I paid on these!).
2 Lysol No-Touch Soap Systems at $8.49 each (on clearance). I had 2 $3 off coupons that brought the price down to $5.49 each (they are normally $9.99 each). 
7 Care Free Pantie Liners for .99 cents each. I had 7 coupons that made these .01 cent each.
4 John Freeda Root Awakening Shampoos at $5.05 (on price cut) each. Used 4 $3 off 1 manufacturer coupons plus 2 $3 off 2 Target coupons which brought these down to .55 cents each!!! This is an amazing price on any shampoo, but an unbelievable price for a John Freeda shampoo!!!
1 Up & Up nail polish remover at .99 cents on which I used a Target coupon for .50 cents off, so the total 
was .49 cents. 


After you add all this up and add the tax my final out of pocket cost came to $19.24!!!


I can't wait to see what kind of damage I am going to do next week!


Happy Shopping Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment