Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome to ILoveCouponDeals



A few months ago I watched a cable TV show about using coupons and was stunned to see how people are purchasing hundreds of dollars worth of products and paying only a few bucks for them. I thought it was a game, that it was not possible, but it did get my attention. The following day I started researching the whole idea of coupons and different coupon policies and was very surprised when I realized that it is in fact possible to pay a lot, a lot less for just about everything you buy, if you have the right coupon and the right help. 
This blog is about saving you money and time. Money you will save at the store, but time you will save here, because here you will be able to create your own shopping list of extreme deals.
Our shopping list will be compiled by using store advertisements and available coupons to match store deals. This blog will also provide you with links to free samples, money saving ideas and much more, so make sure to check back frequently as new deals are added all throughout the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I guess I will save some money soon :):):)

    ReplyDelete